Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Wanted to wish all my followers a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy your Family and friends and think of all the blessing from this past year and to come...on a scraper note, I received my snapfish order of photos and am placing them in some of my layouts tonight....finished my Wonderworks layout yesterday from this summers vacation in Myrtle Beach!!!! Loved the Boardwalk...a shopping area near the beach where we enjoyed a meal at Margaritaville and tried my first Zipline! You ever get to South Caroline stop there for a day!!

Happy Turkey Day and get excited for Black Friday Shopping...I will be heading to Washington DC that day with family for the weekend..hope to visit Mount Vernon while I am there and the Martin Luther King Memorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment