Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Are you ready for December 25th?I hate the malls the week before Christmas. Another reason to having my shopping done early. Our family headed to Christmas Candylane at Hershey Park Saturday night for my daughter's 20th birthday. All my kids brought a friend and my best friend and her family came along. Alittle cold and sleety but a jolly festive night( nothing like a kiss in the Kissing Tower)...Ray and I closed the park on the skyride and the kids on the bumper cars.Tomorrow we are going to New York City for the day( we hope to catch a show and see Time Square and Rockafeller Center. I promise to post by the middle of the week. I did do a scrapbook page or two...our visit to the Liberty bell, my son's first visit....

No comments:

Post a Comment