Sunday, December 4, 2011

Shopping, Shopping ,Shopping

I hope everyone is geting all their Christmas Shopping done...I have been putting a big dent in mine.There is still time to purchase all your scrapbooking and cardmaking needs through Close to My Heart..check out my website and order today so it comes by Christmas....Some of my favorite things are:

Designer Brads Z1360 $5.95 on Page 127

Opaques Adhesive Gems $2.95 Page 126, these come in a variety of colors

Sparkles $2.95 on Page 126, these come in a variety of colors.

My Creations on Page 131...make the cutest gifts using our card box, Memory Game,Display Album,Cube, Recipe/Photo Box, Banner

another new product I live it our Quick Pic Album on Page 122, this comes in 2 colors....

throughout the Idea Book is our wonderful acrylix stamp sets,My Reflection Scrapbooking kits, a membership to Studio J for all your online scrapbooking nees(this has so many great benefits..free protectors and free s and h when you purchase 5 layouts at about 6 dollars a layout....

also don't forget a $5.00 Stamp of the Month when you spend $50.00 or more...This month is Mad About You regularly a $17.95 value...( this is displayed on the left side of the page)

Any questions please contact me...Happy Shopping....

No comments:

Post a Comment