Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hello All!

I plan to get into my stamp room in the next 2 days...crazy weeek with the election and the first cold of the season! Nothing like hot tea! How many days until Christmas? 44 days until the wonderful day. I am always depressed on how fast it happens once it gets here. I must say, I get the Post Christmas blues....remember to order you Christmas card supplies and get started. Some great additions to your holiday cards from the Close to My Heart idea book are: Z1752 Page 127 Sparkles "Never have to much bling!" Z1799 page 124 Silver Shimmer Trim "more Bling!" D1388 page 79 Card Chatter Stamp set " says for those cards of wonder!" X7162B page 62 Pear and Partridge Paper Packet " wonderful B and T this year" Place your order today through my website, order today and I will send you alittle happy in the mail and remember you spend 50 dollar or more and you can received the Stamp of the Month for 5 dollars " Capture the Date" page 142 . In addition, for every stamp set sold one dollar is donated to the hurricane victims of Sandy this month...Happy Shopping and Happy Stampin! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment